Altamonte Springs is a suburban city located in the Seminole country, Florida. It has a population of around 45,643, its 67th largest city in Florida and 862nd the largest city in the whole USA.
It’s a beautiful city to explore, here in this article you are going to know about the most attractive places at Altamonte Springs. So, the following are some popular places at Altamonte Springs:
- Wekiwa Springs State Park: It’s an amazing place to visit, relax your mind, and engage in recreational activities. Activities like Cycling, Fishing, Kayaking, walk, and jogging can be done here. Moreover, you can spend time here with your love once. But during peak times you might find so much crowd.
- Crane Roost Park: It’s located close to the downtown area surrounded by shops and food. Crane Roost Park is located on Cranes Roost Lake, which adds beauty to this place. It’s a wonderful place for outdoor activities. Most of the events of Altamonte springs are often hosted in this park.
- Altamonte Mall: For people who are living in the city as well for tourists the mall is a very important place. It has big retail stores like Apple, Vans, Swarovski, and other outlets for every interest and budget. There are also a food court and restaurants offering a variety of food. Lastly, it has a huge free parking area, air central air conditioning, and a movie theater.
- Riverside Acres Park: This is another famous place, where you can go with your friends, family to relax and have some quality time. It has a playground for kids, lush greenery, and areas for lovely picnics. Apart from that, you can see lots of peacocks around there
- Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art: This museum has a rare collection of art of artist Louis Comfort Tiffany. This museum is usually open from Tuesday to Sunday but closed on all public holidays. Its collection includes jewelry, pottery, and paintings. Local as well as international people come here and see work of art, history, and culture.
- Planet Obstacle: It claims to be one of the world largest indoor park, constructed on 45,000 squares and it’s a must place for all the residence as well as a tourist living or visiting Altamonte Springs
  https://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/altamonte-springs-fl-population