Casselberry is a city located in Seminole County, Florida, USA. Its total population is around 31,344, its 91st largest city in Florida and the 1239th largest city in the USA.
It’s a great place to live because it has so many beautiful attractions and some of the popular, we going to discuss here in the article.
So, the following are the popular attraction of Casselberry City:
- Casselberry Golf Club: All the golf lovers that are coming here say it’s well maintained, has lash greenery, fairways, and amazing views. Casselberry Golf Club also offers on-site restaurants, shops, and other services like the professional instructor. It’s the perfect place to enjoy your time as a golf lover.
- Secret Lake Park: It is located at North triplet lake drive and offers sports and other recreational activities that attracts locals as well as visitors regularly. It has baseball courts, tennis courts, soccer field and softball field as the main attraction. For kids, it has a playground and due to its amazing beauty, you can take some really amazing pictures as well.
- Casselberry Art House: It’s a dedicated place to promote art and culture. It organizes different events, exhibitions, workshops, and offers programs like art classes that are taught by artists.
- Colorado Fondue Company: This offers a place to get together with friends, it also has a disco area and specialized in cheese related products. It’s a must-visit for all the people who are looking for a unique dining experience.
- Lil 500: It was started in 1968, it’s not only for kids but adults can ride as well. The Fastrack is designed for children over 10 and offers an exciting ride. There are also tracks and machines dedicated to only adults. Its prices are low so it will not be too heavy on your pocket.
- The Wheel at ICON Park: It is operated by the same people who operate the London eye, it offers a stable ride and a beautiful bird view of the city. It’s a very popular place, it’s surrounded by different shops, restaurants, and bars. So, it will be a worth visiting place.