Local Attractions at Longwood, Florida
Longwood is a beautiful city in Seminole County, Florida, USA. Its population is around 15280 which makes it the 137th largest city in the USA and 2276th largest city in the whole USA.
It’s a perfect place to live due to its attractive local attraction, here you are going to read some of the best local attraction at Longwood:
- Lake Concord Park: This park is also known as the cultural and musical heart of Longwood city. This park hosts almost all local jazz concerts and other events. It’s also a perfect place for kids to play and adults to enjoy the lush greenery. This park has a water play area and sculpture as well.
- Lil 500: It was started in 1968, it’s not only for kids but adults can ride as well. The Fastrack is designed for children over 10 and offers an exciting ride. There are also tracks and machines dedicated to only adults. Its prices are low so it will not be too heavy on your pocket.
- Bradlees Mcintyre House: It was built in 1885, this Victorian house is an example of a Victorian cottage and Queen Anne style architecture which is rare in America. But it’s the only surviving example in the local area. It has 13 rooms that you can explore and lucky it’s open for visitors. It was originally in Altamonte spring later in the 1990s it was moved to this location. Its unique and most fascinating feature is the octagonal tower.
- Lake Lotus: It’s a beautiful lake preserve around 150 acres. Different types of activities can be performed here like fishing, doing a picnic with family and friends, running and jogging, etc. There is also one educational center where you can learn about the local area as well as about different types of wildlife.
- Greenwood Lakes Park: It was first opened in 1990, with 14 acres of land it’s like paradise for the children. Kids can enjoy this park without feeling trapped or enclosed due to its huge space. This park also has two volleyball courts, a roller hockey rink, three tennis courts, and most importantly two playgrounds. On top of that, it also has picnic tables where families can come and have a nice time together.