Winter spring is a beautiful city in Seminole County, Florida, united states. Its population is around 39,271, which makes it 77th largest city in Florida and 1000th in overall united states.
It’s a perfect place to live and the local attractions of winter-spring make people fall in love with the city.
In this article you are going to read about some of the famous local attractions of Winter Springs:
- Winter Wonderland: It’s a festival take place on 7th December of every year for the past 40 years. Winter spring’s winter wonderland celebration is famous among all the holiday lovers. As compared to all the events this city hosts, this event is one of the largest-running shows which includes lots of activities. In short, this event offers something for every gender, age, and interests.
- Winter Springs Festival of the arts: It’s organized in October every year, it’s for all the art lovers. Local, regional, and international artists come and showcase them. Moreover, this festival is also famous for its food as well which has made a good reputation over a period of time.
- Central Winds Park: It’s a very attractive place for all sports and nature lovers because it has baseball fields, basketball, fishing piers, and nature trails. People here can engage in other activities like walk, jogging, doing picnics, etc.
- Park Avenue Food Tour: Here you will find every type of food from traditional to seafood with different varieties from South America, Europe, and Southeast Asia. In addition to that, you will also get here good quality coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants of all types. So basically, this place is for all the food lovers. However, you might find prices high but after searching for a while you will find restaurants with reasonable prices.
- Winter Park Farmer’s Market: It is located at the historic train depot and it is held on every Saturday from 7 am until 1 pm. This market is well known for its fresh-baked products, locally-grown foods, vegetables, and other items. It’s a great place to meet and connect with local people.
- La Cava Del Tequila: If you are a tequila lover then this place is for you, it has more than 100 varieties of tequila. It’s also famous for its tasty and traditional Mexican dishes which are prepared by using mostly local produce ingredients and modern twists.
- Winter Park’s Parking Avenue shopping district: This place offers almost everything, from restaurants, shops, bars, boutiques, galleries, the museum to entertainment, and a relaxing environment. This place is popular for more than a decade because of all the things you just read.